Thank you for selecting 75th Bunker and Morgan Firearms as your preferred FFL Dealer in Naples, Florida.
To pick up your transfer you must bring the following with you:
- A valid Florida driver’s license or any issued Florida State ID with your current physical address on it, as required by the Florida Department of Law Enforcement (FDLE)
- Other acceptable proof of Florida residency such as:
- Florida motor vehicle registration
- Florida voter registration card
- Florida hunting or fishing license
- FDLE requires a 3-5 day waiting period (excluding weekends and holidays), depending on county of residency for pickup of all handguns, rifles and shotguns, unless a valid Florida Concealed Weapons/Firearms License is presented along with the aforementioned IDs.
We understand you are excited and eager to obtain your firearm. However, receiving a delivery notification from UPS/USPS/FedEx DOES NOT mean that the firearm(s) is ready for pickup. All transferred firearm(s) will be available for pickup ONLY AFTER the customer has been contacted by a transfer agent at the 75th Bunker. Inquiries into the transfer status of your particular firearm(s) only delays the process for everyone. Please be patient.