FFL Dealer in Naples, Florida
Picking Up Your Transfer
Thank you for selecting 75th Bunker and Morgan Firearms as your preferred FFL Dealer in Naples, Florida.
To pick up your transfer you must bring the following with you:
- A valid Florida driver’s license or any issued Florida State ID with your current physical address on it, as required by the Florida Department of Law Enforcement (FDLE)
- Other acceptable proof of Florida residency such as:
- Florida motor vehicle registration
- Florida voter registration card
- Florida hunting or fishing license
- FDLE requires a 3-5 day waiting period (excluding weekends and holidays), depending on county of residency for pickup of all handguns, rifles and shotguns, unless a valid Florida Concealed Weapons/Firearms License is presented along with the aforementioned IDs.
We understand you are excited and eager to obtain your firearm. However, receiving a delivery notification from UPS/USPS/FedEx DOES NOT mean that the firearm(s) is ready for pickup. All transferred firearm(s) will be available for pickup ONLY AFTER the customer has been contacted by a transfer agent at the 75th Bunker. Inquiries into the transfer status of your particular firearm(s) only delays the process for everyone. Please be patient.