FFL Dealer in Naples, Florida
75th Bunker FFL Transfer Policies
The 75th Bunker Gun Shop in Naples, Florida will accept and ship all legal FFL transfer requests for our customers. If you have purchased or sold a firearm and need to have an FFL transfer processed please contact our gun store for a quick and easy firearm transfer. Let us help you take the hassle and fear out of shipping firearms.
Firearm Transfer Fees
Incoming FFL Transfers
All incoming firearms must include the customer’s contact information. Transfers received without proper documentation may be assessed an additional administrative fee of $25/per firearm, set aside and processed when time permits.
We understand you are excited and eager to obtain your firearm. However, receiving a delivery notification from UPS/USPS/FedEx DOES NOT mean that the firearm(s) is ready for pickup.
All transferred firearm(s) will be available for pickup ONLY AFTER the customer has been contacted by a transfer agent at the 75th Bunker. We will notify the customer either by email, text, or by phone. Transfer agents will only make one (1) attempt to contact the customer and it is up to the customer to follow up.
All incoming transfers will be processed in the order that they are received. Our transfer agents strive to process transfers within 48 hours of receipt (weekends & holidays NOT included). However, this is not always possible during high volume periods.
Customers have 30 calendar days to pick up transferred firearms, unless other arrangements have been made between the customer and a 75th Bunker Transfer Agent. See our abandoned firearms policy.
Transfers from Private Individuals
Any transfer received from a private individual MUST have a readable copy/picture/scan of the sender’s valid State driver’s license with their current physical address on it, and a current contact phone number.
It is your responsibility to make sure that the seller/shipper is aware of this before shipping your transfer to us.
Transfers received without the proper documentation will be assessed an additional administrative fee of $25/per firearm, set aside and processed when time permits.
Picking Up Your FFL Transfer
To pick up your transfer you must bring the following with you:
- A valid Florida driver’s license or any issued Florida State ID with your current physical address on it, as required by the Florida Department of Law Enforcement (FDLE)
- Other acceptable proof of Florida residency such as:
- Florida motor vehicle registration
- Florida voter registration card
- Florida hunting or fishing license
- FDLE requires a 3-5 day waiting period (excluding weekends and holidays), depending on county of residency for pickup of all handguns, rifles and shotguns, unless a valid Florida Concealed Weapons/Firearms License is presented along with the aforementioned IDs.
Outgoing FFL Transfers
We provide the legal shipment of firearms to other FFL dealers. By law, we only transfer firearms to other FFL dealers and handguns must be shipped 2nd Day Express. Long guns are shipped via ground unless otherwise specified and paid for by the customer.
Firearms are shipped only to the continental United States and exclude the following states due to burdensome regulations: California, Washington, Maryland, Massachusetts, New York, Connecticut, Colorado or any other communist controlled state. This list is constantly adjusting and sadly increasing.
For the efficient processing of outgoing transfers, the following information is required:
- Shipping customers name, address, and contact phone number and copy of drivers license.
- Name and contact information of the person who is receiving the firearm.
- A current copy of the FFL dealers license. This is who we are legally required to ship the firearm(s) to.
- Amount of insurance, if desired.
Abandoned Firearm Policy
75th Bunker, LLC abandoned property policy for gunsmith repair firearms and firearm transfers is as follows:
- Once a customer is notified that a firearm is completed or that it has been received in store, the customer will have 30 days to pick up their firearm and/or merchandise.
- After 30 days, the customer will be assessed a $10/day storage fee until the firearm and/or merchandise is picked up or the value of the firearm or cost of labor has been collected.
- Once the storage fee exceeds the cost of labor and/or value of the firearm, the firearm will be considered abandoned and will be put on the floor for resale.